From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Forcing kmail to always default to NON-html email
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 06:03:50
1 Please do NOT top-post.
2
3 On Sunday, September 14, 2014 05:27:22 PM Fernando Rodriguez wrote:
4 > It remembers the setting but even when it is turned on it only sends HTML if
5 > you use Rich Text formatting on the email, so you enable it by actually
6 > using rich text.
7 > At least that's how it works for me and I keep it on all the time.
8
9 Do you?
10 Can you send a screenshot of the top part of your komposer window showing all
11 your settings?
12
13 > Maybe you're doing something that uses rich text without noticing, I think
14 > there's an option
15 > to parse smileys (I can't check as I'm not on Kmail now) so if you got that
16 > enabled
17 > and type a smiley it turns HTML on?
18
19 I don't, actually.
20 When the "Rich Text" button is on, HTML is enabled, regardless of what I type.
21 If I were to send this email with "Rich Text" on, you would see an HTML email.
24 Joost
27 > -----Original Message-----
28 > From: J. Roeleveld
29 > Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2014 3:29 PM
30 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
31 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Forcing kmail to always default to NON-html email