From: Fernando Rodriguez <frodriguez.developer@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Forcing kmail to always default to NON-html email
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 19:21:44
1 On Monday 15 September 2014 8:03:50 AM J. Roeleveld wrote:
2 > Please do NOT top-post.
3 >
4 > On Sunday, September 14, 2014 05:27:22 PM Fernando Rodriguez wrote:
5 > > It remembers the setting but even when it is turned on it only sends HTML
6 if
7 > > you use Rich Text formatting on the email, so you enable it by actually
8 > > using rich text.
9 > > At least that's how it works for me and I keep it on all the time.
10 >
11 > Do you?
12 > Can you send a screenshot of the top part of your komposer window showing
13 all
14
15 Ok. The attachment shows the settings I'm using to send this message.

snapshot2.png image/png