From: Zac Medico <zmedico@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Can't unlock session in KDE 3.4
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 18:23:23
1 Alexander Kirillov wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 > Kb layout switch in session unlock screen
4 > doesn't work for me after upgrade to kde 3.4
5 > When kde session locks on timeout
6 > and the keyboard happens to be left in non-english layout
7 > I can't switch it back to en and have to kill X
8 > to get things back to normal.
9 > This only happens when unlocking a session
10 > and works well inside kde.
11 > Any ideas?
12 > TIA,
13 > Sasha
16 Sounds like it could be a security constraint. A locked screen shouldn't allow much more than password input. You can't input the password with the non-en layout? Too bad :-(.
17
18 Zac
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list