From: Alexander Puchmayr <alexander.puchmayr@×××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [SOLVED] Nextcloud-24.0.7 and proxy settings
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 10:02:36
1 Hi there,
2
3 The problem has a rather simple cause and also a simple solution:
4
5 Nextcloud expects a working DNS server for resolving its own app server,
6 *then* it is using the proxy to access it.
7
8 After configuring a DNS proxy in my DMZ and ensuring that /etc/resolv.conf on
9 the nextcloud instance is correctly pointing to it, it suddenly works :-)
10
11 Alex