From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] TTF Fonts
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 00:08:58
1 Jesús Guerrero ha scritto:
2
3 > On a previous level of this thread I tell how to install fonts for
4 > just the current user: you put them into ~/.fonts/
5 >
6 > What konqueror does is the same thing, but hidding the concrete details
7 > to the user (that is what kio-slaves are all about: abstraction, which
8 > can be good or bad, as you can see now).
9
10 Excellent, thank you.
11 I like abstraction, but I also like to know what's behind. Now I can
12 still use my Konqueror comfortably, but aware. Thanks.
13
14 m.
15 --
16 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list