From: luis jure <ljc@××××××××××××.uy>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] HIJACKING THREADS
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 04:01:09
1 El Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:17:42 -0600
2 "Conway S. Smith" <beolach@××××××××.com> escribió:
3
4 > In my version of Claws, this only works for News folders, not
5 > for regular mail folders. Am I missing something? Are you using
6 > Gmane or some such mail/news proxy? Is this a new feature in 3.4?
7
8 i'm using (old?) 3.0.2. you just have to select any mail folder, and
9 click "properties". you can choose to trim the subject line, select
10 default To: field and primary account for new mails, as well as default
11 spelling dictionary, u.s.w.
12
13 i became aware of these features thanks to this thread. btw, are we
14 hijacking it? :-)
15 --
16 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list