From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] HIJACKING THREADS
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 23:08:53
1 On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 00:58 -0300, luis jure wrote:
2 > El Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:17:42 -0600
3 > "Conway S. Smith" <beolach@××××××××.com> escribió:
4 >
5 > > In my version of Claws, this only works for News folders, not
6 > > for regular mail folders. Am I missing something? Are you using
7 > > Gmane or some such mail/news proxy? Is this a new feature in 3.4?
8 >
9 > i'm using (old?) 3.0.2. you just have to select any mail folder, and
10 > click "properties". you can choose to trim the subject line, select
11 > default To: field and primary account for new mails, as well as default
12 > spelling dictionary, u.s.w.
13
14 Let me get this striaght: Claws will change your "from" account
15 depending on what mail folder you're in when you hit "new"? If so, I
16 switching to claws!
17
18 > i became aware of these features thanks to this thread. btw, are we
19 > hijacking it? :-)
20
21 no, the discussion has progressed along related topics, as Stroller
22 pointed out before this is fine, and the threading should be continued
23 even if the subject changes. Some people like to add (was: HIJACKING
24 THREADS) to the end of the subject if they change it this way.
25
26 R,
30 "Never face facts; if you do, you'll never get up in the morning."
31 -- Marlo Thomas
34 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list