From: Oscar <monotux@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] A Gentoo Firewall howto?
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 10:28:18
1 I've used both firehol and shorewall, and they're both great!
2 But for a more advanced setup, I would recommend shorewall (firehol is a bit tricky at some points, like port-forwarding), it will save you a lot of time (setting up a 3 NIC firewall with shorewall takes less than 30 minutes)...
3
4 Oscar
5
6 On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:36:39 +0000 (UTC)