From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Determine why Python 2.7 is still installed?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 13:29:57
1 On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 13:08:59 -0000 (UTC), Grant Edwards wrote:
2
3 > On one of my Gentoo machines Python 2.7 has not been removed by
4 > deplcean as it has on others, and I've been unable to determine
5 > why. It's not in the world file, and 'equery d python' doesn't show
6 > anything depending on 2.7. I have no python targets specified in
7 > make.conf nor in any package use flag settings.
8
9 emerge -cpv python:2.7
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 I have seen the truth, and it makes no sense.