From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nepomuk 4.4 is emerged with kde 4.3
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 00:44:45
1 On Thursday 04 March 2010 02:27:40 Xi Shen wrote:
2 > hi,
3 >
4 > my system is gentoo amd64, kde 4.3. and i found nepomuk, along with
5 > some other packages, are using 4.4 version. is it correct?
6
7 No.
8
9 Nepomuk is slotted like KDE. I suspect you are running a stable system and
10 have added nepomuk to packages.keywords and it is now pulling in latest
11 ~arch nepomuk
16 > also, i have a problem with nepomuk. whenever i start X, it pops up
17 > "Nepomuk was not able to find the configured database backend
18 > 'sesame2'. Existing data can thus not be". the message is truncated,
19 > and i have no way to read them all. how can i fix this?
22 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com