From: Arnau Bria <arnau@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] php-mxl
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 09:12:07
1 Hi,
2
3 I've installed Drupal 4.7.3 in my getnoo but not using portage.
4 After the update, I found this warning in site:
5
6 warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: The first argument,
7 'utf8_encode', should be either NULL or a valid callback
8 in /var/www/blog.emergetux.net/htdocs/includes/unicode.inc on line 284.
9
10 SO I looked fot it in drupal forums and found two solutions. First,
11 comment out some drupal code lines, second one, install php-xml (Madriva
12 user)
13
14 As I prefer installing soft before editing code, I looked for php-xml,
15 but I did not find it...
16 does anyone know where is this package, if it's already included in
17 php5 (php version I'm using) or if it's not avaliable in gentoo?
18
19 Many thanks in advance!
22 Arnau Bria
23 http://blog.emergetux.net
24 Wiggum: Dispara a las ruedas Lou.
25 Lou: eee, es un tanque jefe.
26 Wiggum: Me tienes hartito con todas tus excusas.
27 --
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list