From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] php-mxl
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 16:31:49
1 Arnau Bria wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I've installed Drupal 4.7.3 in my getnoo but not using portage.
5 > After the update, I found this warning in site:
6 >
7 > warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: The first argument,
8 > 'utf8_encode', should be either NULL or a valid callback
9 > in /var/www/blog.emergetux.net/htdocs/includes/unicode.inc on line 284.
10 >
11 > SO I looked fot it in drupal forums and found two solutions. First,
12 > comment out some drupal code lines, second one, install php-xml (Madriva
13 > user)
14 >
15 > As I prefer installing soft before editing code, I looked for php-xml,
16 > but I did not find it...
17 > does anyone know where is this package, if it's already included in
18 > php5 (php version I'm using) or if it's not avaliable in gentoo?
19 >
20 > Many thanks in advance!
23 I'd recommend adding the xml and unicode flags to your PHP build if you
24 have not done so yet and emerging php again. If that does not work reply
25 back with the output of emerge -pv php
26
27 kashani
28 --
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list