From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] almost completely OT: mouses
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:00:40
1 On 12 December 2006 18:41, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
2
3 > While language evolution is not a democratic process, I've never heard
4 > *anyone* use the word "mouses" for *anything* and if I had I would have
5 > corrected them by telling them "mice" is the proper plural of "mouse",
6 > even when talking about a pointing device.
7
8 Taking into account what others said, I guess we have to agree on
9 disagreeing. ;-) Actually, that is fine with me. Best thing humanity
10 achieved - ever. I am just happy I can continue to call those pointing
11 devices mice.
12
13 BTW, I am rather surprised by the high number of replies to my OTOTOT post -
14 suggesting you all have way too much time on your hands. ;-)
15
16 Uwe
19 Mark Twain: I rather decline two drinks than a German adjective.
20 http://www.SysEx.com.na
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list