From: landis blackwell <blackwelllandis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ISP extorsion - how to negate / get around?
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 19:56:53
1 Hmm just saw your second part on dns. Try vpn
2
3 On Mar 10, 2017 1:55 PM, "landis blackwell" <blackwelllandis@×××××.com>
4 wrote:
5
6 > Hijack is probably due to dns. Don't use their dns servers. For webmail
7 > just use a full fledged browser and spoof user agent. Not sure about the
8 > contract stuff
9 >