From: Willie WY Wong <wongwwy@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: seamonkey bookmarks file location
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:33:04
1 On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 05:28:12PM -0500, Penguin Lover »Q« squawked:
2 > That's true. There used to be a places.sqlite-journal file as well,
3 > which should be deleted from the profile a places.sqlite file is being
4 > copied to, but I don't see it any more in either Firefox or SeaMonkey.
7 While I don't know if this is *supposed* to be the right way, what
8 I've done recently when I installed a new computer was just to copy
9 the latest entry in
10
11 ~/.mozilla/firefox/*.default/bookmarkbackups/
12
13 to the corresponding location in the new computer, and on the new
14 install use bookmark manager to restore to a previous back up.
15
16 W
19 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
20 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton