From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Another hardware thread
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 01:47:52
1 masterprometheus wrote:
2 > Neil Bothwick wrote:
5 >> I'm thinking
6 >> Gigabyte for motherboard, based on comments made here in similar
7 > threads
8 >> (like the one Dale started a while ago).
11 I highly recommend Gigabyte. My mobo has been great. Everything runs
12 cool and stable but I don't overclock either. This mobo will but I just
13 don't use that feature.
14
15 I'm not saying anything bad about ASUS just that I don't have a lot of
16 experience with it. I have messed with one once for a friend, He
17 worked fine and no complaints. I only had it for a couple days tho.
18
19 Dale
20