From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: lightspark flash player
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 02:05:55
1 On Fri, 2010-07-23 at 09:35 +0800, Bill Kenworthy wrote:
2 > Just saw a mention about the lightspark flash player. Is any one
3 > using
4 > it and can comment on it being a viable replacement for adobe flash
5 > for
6 > general web browsing? There is also some comment here
7 > (http://lwn.net/Articles/389266/) on various linuc flash players.
8
9 I tried it a couple of days ago and it failed on 2 of 2 of the sites I
10 tried it on. The first was the ubiquitous YouTube, and the second was a
11 site of my own that uses a small flash app for playing audio streams.