From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: removing X
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 13:55:47
1 forgottenwizard <phrexianreaper@××××××××.com> writes:
2
3 > Something to remember for the future:
4 >
5 > You can delete entries in the world file
6 >
7 > Personally, I find that faster than going through and finding what is
8 > already installed, and doing the uninstall the long way. emerge --tree
9 > should help some, as well, but for a basic install (<30 packages in
10 > world), deleting the entries should be the fastest way, followed by an
11 > emerge --depclean.
12
13 Thanks for your input..
14 Earlier in this thread ( Message-ID: <87odcgkmc6.fsf@×××××××.com> )
15 it was explained why I couldn't use --depclean at that point.
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list