From: Wes Gray <smiths@×××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USB, udev, and SCSI emulation
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 18:08:04
1 On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 09:48:24AM +0100, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
2 > What kind of camera is this? Some can be used via USB mass storage support,
3 > other's can only be accessed via gphoto2.
4
5 It's a Canon A75. Yeah, you're right, I don't think it is mass storage.
6 It had worked without me doing anything so I guess I just assumed it was
7 a mass storage device. So my question now is, why did gphoto2 quit
8 detecting my camera. Maybe it was the switch to udev?
9
10 Thanks for the info.
11
12 -Wes