From: Rafael Barreto <rafaelmbarreto@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Strange problem with partition reiserfs
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 18:05:51
1 Yes, I'm sure. As a same user I repeated that many times on different
2 partitions and just in that Kate doesn't ask me for a confirmation. Well...
3 With gedit I don't have this problem. gedit ask me for a confirmation. But I
4 would like to use Kate. I suppose that I have to agree about a but in Kate.
5
6 About the other question. Any answear?
7
8 Thanks!
9