From: Rafael Barreto <rafaelmbarreto@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Strange problem with partition reiserfs
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 18:07:16
1 Sorry. I see now the answear in the top. :-)
2
3 Thanks again!
4
5 2005/11/5, Rafael Barreto <rafaelmbarreto@×××××.com>:
6 >
7 > Yes, I'm sure. As a same user I repeated that many times on different
8 > partitions and just in that Kate doesn't ask me for a confirmation. Well...
9 > With gedit I don't have this problem. gedit ask me for a confirmation. But I
10 > would like to use Kate. I suppose that I have to agree about a but in Kate.
11 >
12 > About the other question. Any answear?
13 >
14 > Thanks!
15 >