From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LVM dependencies?
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 13:57:56
1 Am 14.04.2012 14:48, schrieb Pandu Poluan:
2 > I just want to know, what dependencies LVM rely on?
3 >
4 > I tried searching, but my Google-fu only managed to return threads about
5 > people having some problems with LVM (*not* that LVM is problematic,
6 > just some people having some problems and being guided to troubleshoot).
7 >
8 > Rgds,
11 You mean package dependencies?
12
13 DEPEND_COMMON="!!sys-fs/device-mapper
14 readline? ( sys-libs/readline )
15 clvm? ( =sys-cluster/dlm-2*
16 cman? ( =sys-cluster/cman-2* ) )
17 >=sys-fs/udev-151-r4"
18
19 RDEPEND="${DEPEND_COMMON}
20 !<sys-apps/openrc-0.4
21 !!sys-fs/lvm-user
22 !!sys-fs/clvm
23 >=sys-apps/util-linux-2.16"
24
25 # Upgrading to this LVM will break older cryptsetup
26 RDEPEND="${RDEPEND}
27 !<sys-fs/cryptsetup-1.1.2"
28
29 DEPEND="${DEPEND_COMMON}
30 dev-util/pkgconfig
31 >=sys-devel/binutils-2.20.1-r1"
32
33 Or direct dynamically linked libraries?
34 equery files -f obj sys-fs/lvm2 | xargs ldd 2>/dev/null
35
36 Or kernel features?