From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LVM dependencies?
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 16:12:28
1 On Apr 14, 2012 8:59 PM, "Florian Philipp" <lists@×××××××××××.net> wrote:
2 >
3 > Am 14.04.2012 14:48, schrieb Pandu Poluan:
4 > > I just want to know, what dependencies LVM rely on?
5 > >
6 > > I tried searching, but my Google-fu only managed to return threads about
7 > > people having some problems with LVM (*not* that LVM is problematic,
8 > > just some people having some problems and being guided to troubleshoot).
9 > >
10 > > Rgds,
13 > You mean package dependencies?
14 >
15 > DEPEND_COMMON="!!sys-fs/device-mapper
16 > readline? ( sys-libs/readline )
17 > clvm? ( =sys-cluster/dlm-2*
18 > cman? ( =sys-cluster/cman-2* ) )
19 > >=sys-fs/udev-151-r4"
20 >
21 > RDEPEND="${DEPEND_COMMON}
22 > !<sys-apps/openrc-0.4
23 > !!sys-fs/lvm-user
24 > !!sys-fs/clvm
25 > >=sys-apps/util-linux-2.16"
26 >
27 > # Upgrading to this LVM will break older cryptsetup
28 > RDEPEND="${RDEPEND}
29 > !<sys-fs/cryptsetup-1.1.2"
30 >
31 > DEPEND="${DEPEND_COMMON}
32 > dev-util/pkgconfig
33 > >=sys-devel/binutils-2.20.1-r1"
34 >
35 > Or direct dynamically linked libraries?
36 > equery files -f obj sys-fs/lvm2 | xargs ldd 2>/dev/null
37 >
38 > Or kernel features?
41 The libraries, actually. Sadly I currently don't have access to a Gentoo
42 box, so I would really appreciate it if I can get the output of the ldd.
43
44 Rgds,