From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Kmail storage of TLS certificate
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:14:04
1 Hi All,
2
3 I've set up an IMAP account on Kmail and the first time I logged in it flagged
4 up that the SSL certificate offered by the server was not valid. I accepted
5 it and ticked to save it and not ask me again.
6
7 This seems to me has caused Kmail to never again check mail on that account
8 (it tries to, but never connects). My assumption (judging from other accounts
9 (on the same mail server) is that the certificate session expires, but it does
10 not start a new session because of some malfunction with the certificate and
11 the fact that I asked it to save it as accepted. Other accounts, bring up a
12 notification, I have to accept the certificate afresh and then they connect
13 normally.
14
15 Any idea how I can reset this certificate as far as Kmail is concerned? When
16 has it stored my clicking to save the acceptance of the certificate and how
17 can I reset this?
18 --
19 Regards,
20 Mick