From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Kmail storage of TLS certificate
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 00:04:29
1 On 08/10/2010 11:53 AM, Mick wrote:
2 > ...
3 > Any idea how I can reset this certificate as far as Kmail is concerned? When
4 > has it stored my clicking to save the acceptance of the certificate and how
5 > can I reset this?
6
7 Maybe my alpha-test version of thunderbird is broken (it often is :) but I
8 don't see any replies from the kde regulars in this group. Hey! Wake up!
9
10 Back in the good old 3.x days I tried kmail and liked it a lot.
11
12 Then came the dark days of 4.x and I had to escape from kde before the last
13 bit of my sanity failed me.
14
15 I seem to recall a submenu in kmail that let me manipulate certificates, much
16 like mozilla, and now thunderbird. Is my memory failing me again? Maybe the
17 menu disappeared with 4.x?
18
19 You need a kde guru like Dale or Alan. Hey! Wake up and answer the question!