From: Tito Valentin <tito@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] remote rsync
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 13:35:51
1 Does the machine belong to you? If so check if sshd is running like "ps
2 -eaf | grep ssh" If not, you may need to check with the Admin of the
3 machine. Also, your ip might be listed in the /etc/hosts.deny files to
4 reject any unrecognized ip's. You might need to be added to the
5 hosts.allow.
6
7 You already know you can't get in because the error is telling you so.
8 You need to find out why. If the machine belongs to you then try what I
9 suggested if not then contact the person who does if that is possible.
10
11 Paul Stear wrote:
12