From: Bo Andresen <bo.andresen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] amd64 Installer LiveCD?
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 00:54:48
1 On Monday 20 March 2006 01:32, JimD wrote:
2 > Bo Andresen wrote:
3 > > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/2006.0/handbook-amd64.xml?part=1&ch
4 > >ap=2#doc_chap3
5 >
6 > Is that the same as the *live* CD? The x86 live CD for 2006.0 had a GUI
7 > that I could use why the installer did its thing. I thought the regular
8 > universal installer was console only?
9
10 Yes. The versioned 2006.0 Universal Installation CD aka the Installer LiveCD
11 is the one with a GUI. Admittedly they haven't made that very clear but you
12 will see it if you continue to chapter 3...
15 Bo Andresen
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list