From: Raffaele BELARDI <raffaele.belardi@××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: flash plugin in seamonkey, user problem - SOLVED
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 06:27:46
1 Raffaele Belardi wrote:
2 > I have three users on my ~amd64 gentoo including myself. The two other
3 > users have identical and very limited rights. For me and one user flash
4 > in seamonkey works fine, for the other user it is blocked by seamonkey
5 > being 'insecure', although the seamonkey binary and the flash plugin
6 > (www-plugins/adobe-flash-11.2.202.637) are installed system-wide.
7 >
8 > I don't understand why the different behaviour, any suggestions?
11 Solved by removing the user's .mozilla directory.
12
13 raffaele