From: John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mirrorselect r.f.e.
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 05:54:07
1 Are you using cursor or tracking hilight instead?
2
3 On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 22:30:58 -0400,
4 Jude DaShiell wrote:
5 >
6 > When speakup is used with mirrorselect mirrorselect locks the cursor at
7 > the bottom of the screen and doesn't allow moving the cursor onto repos in
8 > the downloaded lists. I can find which repos are selected by inspecting
9 > the screen with speakup for changed colors where if I only hit the
10 > spacebar once there should be a repository showing a different color
11 > announced by speakup. However the locked cursor prevents me from
12 > positioning the cursor on any of those repositories.
17 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
18 How do
19 you spend it?
20
21 John Covici wb2una