From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mirrorselect r.f.e.
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 06:40:39
1 I used cursor would tracking highlight work better?
4 On Fri, 15 Apr 2022, John Covici wrote:
5
6 > Are you using cursor or tracking hilight instead?
7 >
8 > On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 22:30:58 -0400,
9 > Jude DaShiell wrote:
10 > >
11 > > When speakup is used with mirrorselect mirrorselect locks the cursor at
12 > > the bottom of the screen and doesn't allow moving the cursor onto repos in
13 > > the downloaded lists. I can find which repos are selected by inspecting
14 > > the screen with speakup for changed colors where if I only hit the
15 > > spacebar once there should be a repository showing a different color
16 > > announced by speakup. However the locked cursor prevents me from
17 > > positioning the cursor on any of those repositories.