From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Question about editing a video file
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 01:15:44
1 My computer has a Hauppage WinTV-PVR-250 card in it and I've recorded
2 some video (my wife's brother, my wife, and I playing Super Smash
3 Brothers) and I'd like to make a video with highlights from it. I
4 recorded the video using WinTV2000's (at least I think that's what it
5 was called) recording feature. I emerged kino and tried to open the
6 video file (the file claims to be an mpeg) for editing in kino, but kino
7 says "Invalid file specified", yet gmplayer can play it just fine. Why
8 is this, and is there a way around it?
11 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list