From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Question about editing a video file
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:29:17
1 I think Darren answered why it will not open in kino - kino doesn't
2 import anything other than what your digital vidcam throws out (DV).
3
4 Try MainActor - it costs $, but is very good and i can say for sure that it edits the mpeg files that are generated by a PVR-x50
7 On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:08:31 -0600