From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wiki-viewer anyone?
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2017 03:30:10
1 On 10/06 11:06, Randolph Maaßen wrote:
2 > You might be interested in got hooks [1], especially the post-checkout hook.
3 >
4 > I would try to automatically recompile the md-> HTML on every checkout, so
5 > the HTML is up to date after pulling
6 >
7 > [1] https://git-scm.com/book/gr/v2/Customizing-Git-Git-Hooks
8 >
9 > Am Sa., 7. Okt. 2017, 00:58 schrieb Anton Molyboha <