From: "Randolph Maaßen" <r.maassen60@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wiki-viewer anyone?
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 23:07:00
1 You might be interested in got hooks [1], especially the post-checkout hook.
2
3 I would try to automatically recompile the md-> HTML on every checkout, so
4 the HTML is up to date after pulling
5
6 [1] https://git-scm.com/book/gr/v2/Customizing-Git-Git-Hooks
7
8 Am Sa., 7. Okt. 2017, 00:58 schrieb Anton Molyboha <