From: Daevid Vincent <daevid@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] etc-update
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:56:06
1 I use Meld as well. It's outstanding.
2
3 But like you, I want to use a 'console' diff program for my remote servers
4 (that don't have X installed).
5
6 I've looked for a HOWTO or quick tutorial on vimdiff and couldn't find one.
7 Got any pointers? I know very very little 'vi' enough to insert/delete/save
8 basically.
9
10 DÆVID
11
12 > -----Original Message-----
13 > From: Bo Ørsted Andresen [mailto:bo.andresen@××××.dk]
14 > Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 7:38 AM
15 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
16 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] etc-update
17 >