From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] etc-update
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:56:21
1 On Monday 26 June 2006 16:24, Alexander Skwar wrote:
2 > Hm. Why? What's bad about etc-update?
3
4 I dislike using diff. On my desktop I use meld (all graphical) and on my
5 server I use vimdiff. dispatch-update takes care of trivial merges (changes
6 in cvs headers or commentaries) and changes in files that I have never edited
7 automatically. dispatch-conf supports automatic use of rcs (revision control
8 system) so I can revert my configs if I need to..
11 Bo Andresen