From: Bryan Whitehead <driver@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge update and time skell
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:36:29
1 Wait 2 or more hours, reboot for good measure, and try again.
2
3 On 11/7/07, Mateus Interciso <p.zarnick@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > Hello, I've recently made a change on my gentoo boxes on the time, which
6 > was 2 hours ahead, now when I'm trying to make some emerge --update, I
7 > always get a LOT of date mismatches, and some emerges are caught on a
8 > loop, how can I fix this? I've already made a new emerge --sync, and it
9 > didn't fixed.
10 > Also, when I try to start a service, like for instance mrtg, by using /
11 > etc/init.d/mrtg start, it complains about some files either on /etc/
12 > conf.d or /etc/init.d having a future timestamp, but the timestamp are
13 > months or days behind...
14 >
15 > Thanks a lot.
16 >