From: wraeth <wraeth@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] why you've chosen your desktop environment? (no war !)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 10:30:56
1 On Mon, 2014-08-18 at 20:17 +1000, wraeth wrote:
2 > (which, admittedly, has it's own issues, but hasn't eaten my mail yet).
3
4 Addendum:
5 Possibly in a fit of irony, sending my last mail decided to stall
6 evolution's back-end (the mail sent but the compose window was locked at
7 "sending" and the connection threads were stuck).
8
9 Also, fwiw, gnome-online-accounts has given me countless headaches (just
10 last night it refused to connect to any mail servers because I
11 apparently had no keyring with any passwords)...
12
13 It's very much a balance between (expected) functionality,
14 whether-it-works-or-crashes, and how many new words I can string
15 together in a single sentence.
16
17 But like I said, it hasn't eaten my mail, so I got that going for me :)
20 wraeth <wraeth@×××××××××.au>