From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: new English spellchecking dictionaries
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 19:01:18
1 »Q« <boxcars <at> gmx.net> writes:
4 > Many months ago, I posted that I was working on a new ebuild for
5 > English spellchecking dictionaries. For various reasons, my work
6 > kept getting put on hold, but now Michael Palimaka has committed an
7 > ebuild, app-dicts/myspell-en-20151201. Since I brought it up before,
8 > I'm bringing it up now to encourage testing.
9
10 OK. I'll give it a shot is a few days....
11
12 > It looks to me like it should Just Work for everyone. Its source is a
13 > LO extension which rolls the latest en dicts into one file,
14 >
15 <http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/english-dictionaries/releases/2015.12.01>.
16 > (That that didn't yet exist when I was trying this, so I was trying to
17 > use various sources, which is one of my excuses for not getting it
18 > done.)
21 It seems that I can post via the web interface to gmane's gentoo-user group,
22 again; yippie!
25 James