From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] new English spellchecking dictionaries
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 18:15:54
1 Many months ago, I posted that I was working on a new ebuild for
2 English spellchecking dictionaries. For various reasons, my work
3 kept getting put on hold, but now Michael Palimaka has committed an
4 ebuild, app-dicts/myspell-en-20151201. Since I brought it up before,
5 I'm bringing it up now to encourage testing.
6
7 It looks to me like it should Just Work for everyone. Its source is a
8 LO extension which rolls the latest en dicts into one file,
9 <http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/english-dictionaries/releases/2015.12.01>.
10 (That that didn't yet exist when I was trying this, so I was trying to
11 use various sources, which is one of my excuses for not getting it
12 done.)