From: "Bryan Østergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is Gentoo healthy?
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:10:19
1 On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 12:16:04PM +0300, Andrey Gerasimenko wrote:
2 > Is the non-profit organization side of Gentoo healthy? My brief Google
3 > session does not reveal anything that suggests it is not, but if somebody
4 > can and may comment on this, please do so.
5 What do you mean by healthy? There's a number of important issues the
6 Trustees have to work out but we're getting lots (for some value of
7 lots) of donations, improving conference attendance etc.
8
9 The non-profit organisation haven't existed very long so there's
10 obviously going to be a number of issues still to be worked out but all
11 in all I think it's getting better. But if you'd be so kind as to define
12 what you mean by healthy I'm sure I could help with more insights.
13
14 Regards,
15 Bryan Østergaard
16 --