From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Local eclass?
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 16:30:32
1 On 2017-01-09 07:44, Martin Vaeth wrote:
2
3 > > they are in /var/lib/layman/$OVERLAY/eclass.
4
5 > > Where do I have to move the eclass files so as to make them visible to
6 > > repoman [for my local overlay]
7 >
8 > There are two possibilities.
9 > Either you make it overlay-local by moving it to
10 > $PATH_TO_YOUR_OVERLAY/eclass/
11
12 I had tried this before posting, it didn't help. I'll try again and
13 post the exact output when I have time.
14
15 > Or you let the overlay inherit eclasses from
16 > /var/lib/layman/$OVERLAY/eclass/
17 > by specifying the _name_ (not path) of the corresponding repository
18 > in the list which you specify in the "masters = " argument in
19 > $PATH_TO_YOUR_OVERLAY/metadata/layout.conf
20
21 No, I want to get rid of layman - that's why I am doing this,
24 Please *no* private Cc: on mailing lists and newsgroups
25 Personal signed mail: please _encrypt_ and sign
26 Don't clear-text sign: http://cr.yp.to/smtp/8bitmime.html