From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Local eclass?
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 21:00:37
1 On 2017-01-09 08:30, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
2
3 > > > they are in /var/lib/layman/$OVERLAY/eclass.
4 >
5 > > > Where do I have to move the eclass files so as to make them
6 > > > visible to repoman [for my local overlay]
7
8 > > Either you make it overlay-local by moving it to
9 > > $PATH_TO_YOUR_OVERLAY/eclass/
10 >
11 > I had tried this before posting, it didn't help. I'll try again and
12 > post the exact output when I have time.
13
14 I wasn't paying attention, the eclass directory was in the wrong place
15 (under the package directory, not right under the repo directory).
16 After I moved it things seem to work.
17
18 One remaining minor surprise: the distfiles fetched by repoman manifest
19 still go to the gentoo repo's distfiles directory, in fact no distfiles
20 subdirectory in the local repo is created. Is this to be expected?
23 Please *no* private Cc: on mailing lists and newsgroups
24 Personal signed mail: please _encrypt_ and sign
25 Don't clear-text sign: http://cr.yp.to/smtp/8bitmime.html