From: Gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:13:47
1 On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 20:43:22 +0400
2 Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 04:05:03 +0200 Gevisz wrote:
5 > > > I mean, I myself know a thing or two about computing and Linux,
6 > > > and I promote systemd (and nobody pays me, BTW), but obviously
7 > > > you don't need to believe in my credentials.
8 > >
9 > > I have said you, he is just an unpayed fanatic systemd promoter!
10 >
11 > Frankly, I have doubts he is unpayed.
12
13 Sorry, for partially incorrect statement. :-)
14
15 > Though as long as arguments are technical this doesn't matter.
16 > Though when arguments are down to "Said who? Listen to the Oracle!"
17 > it starts to.
18
19 It is what I meant.
20