From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:43:50
1 On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 04:05:03 +0200 Gevisz wrote:
2 > > I mean, I myself know a thing or two about computing and Linux, and I
3 > > promote systemd (and nobody pays me, BTW), but obviously you don't
4 > > need to believe in my credentials.
5 >
6 > I have said you, he is just an unpayed fanatic systemd promoter!
7
8 Frankly, I have doubts he is unpayed. Though as long as arguments are
9 technical this doesn't matter. Though when arguments are down to "Said
10 who? Listen to the Oracle!" it starts to.
11
12 Best regards,
13 Andrew Savchenko