From: James Wall <wallservices@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] .config file for gentoo guest on vmware workstation 7.1.4
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 02:22:20
1 On Apr 8, 2011 11:13 PM, "Pandu Poluan" <pandu@××××××.info> wrote:
2 >
3 > I had a working .config. Unfortunately, I left it at office.
4 >
5 > The main 'trap' usually would be the SCSI Driver.
6 >
7 > If you're using PVSCSI, go into SCSI & RAID, then SCSI Low Level
8 > Driver, then select VMware PVSCSI as built-in, not module.
9 >
10 > If you're using LSI Logic, select Fusion MPT instead.
11 >
12 > Don't forget to emerge grub and edit /boot/grub/menu.lst
13 >
14 > (and please excuse my top-posting. Gmail mobile can only top post; it
15 > hides the message being replied, and automatically appends the message
16 > after mine)
17 >
18 > Rgds,