From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] .config file for gentoo guest on vmware workstation 7.1.4
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 03:36:44
1 On 2011-04-10, James Wall <wallservices@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Apr 8, 2011 11:13 PM, "Pandu Poluan" <pandu@××××××.info> wrote:
3 >>
4 >> I had a working .config. Unfortunately, I left it at office.
5 >>
6 >> The main 'trap' usually would be the SCSI Driver.
7 >>
8 >> If you're using PVSCSI, go into SCSI & RAID, then SCSI Low Level
9 >> Driver, then select VMware PVSCSI as built-in, not module.
10 >>
11 >> If you're using LSI Logic, select Fusion MPT instead.
12 >>
13 >> Don't forget to emerge grub and edit /boot/grub/menu.lst
14 >>
15 >> (and please excuse my top-posting. Gmail mobile can only top post; it
16 >> hides the message being replied, and automatically appends the message
17 >> after mine)
18 >>
19 >> Rgds,