From: Matt Connell <matt@×××××××.tech>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Change History of linux commands
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 17:10:47
1 On Fri, 2022-10-07 at 11:04 -0600, Grant Taylor wrote:
2 > I think that being ashamed about not knowing something tends to promote
3 > what I consider to be a negative stigmata that people should know
4 > everything and that they should hide what they don't know.
5
6 Was more just laughing at myself for having used equery so frequently
7 for ~10 years and not knowing about the option.
8
9 And if I was hiding it, I wouldn't have publicly replied that I learned
10 it :)