From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Change History of linux commands
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 17:39:59
1 On 10/7/22 11:10 AM, Matt Connell wrote:
2 > Was more just laughing at myself for having used equery so frequently
3 > for ~10 years and not knowing about the option.
4
5 Fair enough.
6
7 > And if I was hiding it, I wouldn't have publicly replied that I
8 > learned it :)
9
10 TIL
11
12 You accidentally struck a button for me. As the ... more experienced SA
13 on teams for a while, I tend to not tolerate people hording / not
14 sharing information and / or making fun of others for not knowing
15 something. So I counter this by actively promoting people learning
16 things as a good thing.
21 Grant. . . .
22 unix || die