From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Quoting styles
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 04:15:57
1 Denis wrote:
2
3 >Why go through all this trouble trying to learn how to set up Mozilla
4 >mail? What's the benefit? I have been using YahooMail and GMail
5 >quite happily, where you have an easy, no-frills, light-weight
6 >interface, where you can customize exactly how you want to compose
7 >your response and arrange quotes and to what extent you want to quote
8 >someone.
9 >
10 >Cheers
11 >Denis
15 For me, gmail and yahoo mail is not a good choice, and I don't really
16 care for them either. I'm on dial-up and only have one phone line.
17 With Mozilla mail I can connect, download my email, disconnect, reply or
18 compose new emails when I get the time, then reconnect and send them,
19 then get more new ones too. I don't think I can do that with Yahoo or
20 Gmail, that I know of anyway.
21
22 I do have a yahoo account that I use to make sure I'm not going to get
23 spam. I may check it once a month, if I don't forget. Which reminds
24 me, it's been a long time since I checked it. Now may be a good time.
25 Probably been a couple months, may have something. :/
26
27 Dale
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list